Prosper ISD wants to promote, educate and inform all students, parents and teachers on the importance of Internet safety, to help ensure our students are responsible digital citizens.
- Netsmartz - Excellent source of interactive web safety tutorials, quizzes, educational videos, etc. (all ages)
- Prosper ISD CyberSavvy Website - Student created resources and videos that share tips regarding internet safety, facebook safety and understanding and reporting cyberbullying. (secondary students)
- 5 Things Parents Should Know about Cyberbullying - Common Sense Media.org
- Common Sense Media.org - Great resources for parents with regard to internet safety and how to help your students stand up to cyberbullying.
- Cyber-Safety.com - Rob Nickles, Cyber-Safety Expert, educates children and parents on the dangers that are online.
- StaySafeOnline.org -Sponsored by the National Cyber Security Alliance to educate and empower society to use the internet safely.
- Department of Justice, Internet Safety for Children - References and publications created by the Department of Justice.
Webwise Kids - The Web Wise Kids mission is to teach kids, parents and the community the value of making safe and wise choices in a technologically evoving world. We do this by creating and distributing interactive content through the same media in which kids and adults live their lives.
- Connect Safely - Social media tips and information for families.
- Cyber Tip Line